"OLOGIES AND ONOMIES": FINDING OUT JUST WHAT THOSE STRANGE SCIENCES AND FIELDS ARE ABOUT
Answer these questions about the ology or onomy science or field you chose
Do a Google Search for your science to find the answers
1. What is the name of your science or field. What does the "root" word part of your name mean?
2. What would the scientist or other person be called if they worked in your science or field?
3. Would you work with: something living, something non-living? Describe it here:
4. What kind of tools or equipment would you use to do your studies or research?
5. Describe where you would do your studies or research
6. Describe anything special about the places you would go in your science or field (dangers, excitement, people you would be around, help or assistants required, travel involved, government permissions (if not the USA) and anything else special you can discover: