Learning Lincoln On-line
FROM-- SET SEVEN, CIVIL WAR STUDIES
Frederick Douglass, Abolitionist and Advisor to the President: Douglass Picture Puzzle-- PART FOUR-- THE FIFTEEN TASKS
Quick Click to a Frederick Douglass Activity Part
LOCATE THE TASKS WITHIN THE FREDERICK DOUGLASS PICTURE PUZZLE
Using this Picture Puzzle:
1. There are 12 hotspots within the picture. They will show when the hyper icon appears (usually a link hand). Click into the link (TASK) when you find them.
2. After clicking into, look over the new links for information. Click into them and read them. Some are long, some are short.
3. Answer the question or questions using the links in the TASK
4. Some TASKS are connected to another TASK or sometimes two others. Work with them together.
5. Keep a notebook with Douglass Project TASK results. Write essays as requested, or answer questions provided.
A Poster Announcing a Lecture by Frederick Douglass
After walking at Cedar Hill in the early morning, Frederick Douglass would settle at his desk to write a lecture. (Interdisciplinary Conference on Frederick Douglass, The Frederick Douglass Institute)
Frederick Douglass Activity "Parts"