Learning Lincoln On-line
PROJECT ARROW ACTIVITIES AND RESOURCES--
Return to the
Census Activity Home Page with Questions and Other Information
FIND THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS, AND REPORT BACK TO THE CLASS IN
A FORMAT THAT YOU CHOOSE:
11. Aerial map: a map which is actually a photograph of ground surface from an airplane of helicopter.
12. Demography & Demographic characteristics: The study of the characteristics of human populations, such as size, growth, density, distribution, and vital statistics.
3. Economic characteristics: of or relating to the production, development, and management of material wealth, as of a country, household, or business enterprise; of or relating to an economy.
4. Economy: Careful, thrifty management of resources, such as money, materials, or labor
<5. Historical Population Statistics: data telling about all of the people inhabiting a specified area, and how that specified area has remained the same or changed. The total number of such people.
E6. Housing: Buildings or other shelters in which people live
8. Physical Map: a computer generated or hand drawn map The study of the natural features of the earth's surface, especially in its current aspects, including land formation, climate, currents, and distribution of flora and fauna
Population: All of the
people inhabiting a specified area; the total number of such people.
110. Population Rank: a listing of areas comparing each by size.
11. Spreadsheet: A piece of paper with rows and columns for recording financial data for use in comparative analysis.
12. Topographic Map: A computer generated or hand-drawn map of an area displaying relative positions and elevations.
13. Topography: Graphic representation of the surface features of a place or region on a map, indicating their relative positions and elevations.